Add Large Equipment Features to Your Compact Tractor!
The MINI 322 is the perfect grapple rake for tractors with 40 horse power or less. The rake feature allows operator to gather (rake) loose material into a pile. The large 36” opening also closes tight to securely hold small or large loads. The concealed cylinders and hydraulics are fully protected and will not snag on limbs and brush.
All pivot points are greased for long lasting wear. The 9.5” spacing of rake tines allows operator to rake small or large material and at the same time sift the dirt. Each tine is reinforced for extra strength.
(Single Grapple, Universal Brackets)
(Double Grapples, Universal Brackets)
(Single Grapple, John Deere 400/500 Brackets)
(Double Grapples, John Deere 400/500 Brackets)
VIDEO COMING SOON!!
Features include :
- 36” Opening, 57” Wide & Weighing Around 250lbs
- Fully Plumbed with Quick Attach Brackets
- Reinforced Rake Tines
- Single or Double Grapples Available
- Recommended Up to 40hp
EMAIL OR CALL US FOR DETAILS!!
How do I choose the right grapple? (view)
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS WHEN SHOPPING FOR A GRAPPLE
- Do you want to add a grapple to your existing bucket or remove your bucket and attach a grapple rake?
- Do you have auxiliary hydraulic outlets? If not, see accessories for Xtra Valve Kit. If you have a set of outlets in the rear of your tractor you might want to run a set of hoses from those outlets to the front of your tractor. Conceal them and secure with cable ties so the hoses do not get in the way. Now you can put couplers on the ends and have a disconnect point at the front of the tractor instead of having long hoses to manage.
- How do you intend to use the grapple? Cleaning barns, picking up loose hay, moving round hay bales, brush or construction debris? Choose the right grapple for your job.
- What is the lift capacity of your loader? Choose a grapple that is less than 50% of your loader lift capacity but still strong enough to do the job.
- What is your price range? This is a slippery slope. Choosing a low price grapple may cost you more in the long run, plus frustrate you.
IMPORTANT FEATURES TO LOOK AT WHEN CHOOSING A GRAPPLE
The width of the opening may be the most important feature of a grapple. A wider grapple opening means you can grab more material. Some are even wide enough to grab large round bales. Spacing of tines is important. For brush we think 6” is ideal. It is wide enough to sift the dirt yet tight enough to hold smaller brush. For rock buckets we think 3” is ideal for the same reasons. Single grapple or double grapple? We sell far more doubles than singles. Mainly because with a double grapple you can clamp down on uneven loads. Almost all brush loads will be uneven. A single grapple may be preferred for picking up even material such as hay bales. A grapple that weighs over 50% of your lift capacity may limit the material you are able to carry. Choose one slightly less than 50%. Getting one too light will be costly in the long run.
Grapple Spec Sheet (view)
This Warranty excludes all products or component parts that, in the opinion of Precision Manufacturing, have been subjected to negligent use, misuse, alteration, or accident, or that have been repaired with component parts other than those manufactured or used by Precision Manufacturing.
Precision Manufacturing does not warrant component parts supplied by manufacturers who provide separate warranties for their merchandise. It is the obligation of the buyer to contact these suppliers directly for warranty claims, service, and replacement of defective materials and component parts.
Precision Manufacturing reserves the right to make design changes, improve design, or change specifications at any time without any contingent obligation to owners of products previously sold by Precision Manufacturing.
This Warranty shall not be interpreted to render Precision Manufacturing liable for injuries or damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent, to persons or property. Precision Manufacturing shall not be liable for any recovery greater than the cost of repair of defects in workmanship.
Precision Manufacturing shall not be held responsible by buyers for failure to perform any of the obligations of this Warranty if such failures are the result of circumstances of Force Majeure, such as, but not limited to floods, earthquakes, transportation strikes, labor disputes with outside suppliers, or any other conditions beyond the control of Precision Manufacturing.
Warranty service is available by contacting your dealer or distributor.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights.
All products have been carefully manufactured and tested. Should our product prove defective, or appear to be, please discontinue use immediately and contact us. Not responsible for any damage or claims beyond the selling price of the product. No returns allowed without express written consent of company.